Super easy to make and even refined sugar free, this healthier variation of the iconic Kiwi baked treat will keep your energy high after the early morning dawn parade.
Prep time: 5 minutes
Cook time: 15 minutes
Makes: 15 biscuits
- 2 cups rolled oats
- 1 cup desiccated coconut
- ½ cup ground almonds
- ½ cup coconut sugar
- ¼ cup tapioca starch
- ½ cup coconut oil, melted
- ¼ cup maple syrup
- 2 TB hot water
- Preheat oven to 160 degrees Celsius and line two baking trays.
- Mix all ingredients together in a large bowl until well combined.
- Roll mixture into 12-15 balls and place onto baking tray, then press each ball down with fingertips to slightly flatten.
- Bake for 15 minutes, or until golden brown.
- Place on a wire rack to cool. Once cooled store in an airtight container.